6 Reasons Why You Should Support GLYE
1. Our volunteers were hand-picked for their gift/talent and unique ability to communicate with children. The volunteers inspire the youth to achieve heights unimaginable.
2. The services we provide reach far beyond the arts into building character and the development of social skills that will last a lifetime.
3. It’s all about love. The GLYE volunteers dedicate hours of their personal time and professional skills because they love children. They are committed to the belief that every child is a gift that deserves to be nurtured.
4. GLYE is completely funded by donations, fundraisers, and contributions from families and individuals who believe the services we provide are much needed in our communities.
5. GLYE Arts Institutes (Spring and Summer) are planned with parents in mind, our experience dictates that parents need a break, as well. Our arts institutes are safe and loving environments where parents feel comfortable entrusting their children to us.
6. We are located in the Auburn-Gresham Community, which is on the Southside of Chicago. During the GLYE Arts Institutes throughout we offer transportation services for our West, North and Eastside participants.
The ultimate goal/plan of Gifted Life Youth Empowerment is to open a facility with classrooms, theater, dance studio and a media/recording studio. The property would stand as a beacon in the neighborhood and a safe haven for our young people. This would be a place where our youth and their families could find positive and constructive activities in the arts. Our place would provide academic tutoring, as well as applicable social programs.
We appreciate your willingness in helping us bring the vision to life. Every donation will get us a step closer to saving the lives of more youth and preparing them for a gifted and brighter future.
To sow a seed, please click the donate button and follow the prompts.